Since several people have suggested that a way to know what items have been added most recently would be a good addition to this site. If you know of any new news articles/stories that are not contained here, please contact me.
- Hume, Douglas William. 2016. Darkness in Academia: Cultural Models of How Anthropologists and Journalists Write About Controversy. World Cultures eJournal 21(1).
- Povo Yanomami vai chorar e enterrar sangue dos ancestrais, Amazonia Real, April 4, 2015.
- Laboratórios dos Estados Unidos devolvem amostras de sangue ao povo Yanomami, Amazonia Real, April 3, 2015.
- Indigenous Tribe’s Blood Returned to Brazil after Decades, BBC, April 3, 2015.
- Borofsky, Robert. 2015. Like a bridge over troubled waters, [Review article: Kopenawa, Davi & Bruce Albert. The falling sky: words of a Yanomami shaman]. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute 21:462-465.
- Sponsel, Leslie E. 2014. The Falling Sky: Words of a Yanomami Shaman, Davi Kopenawa and Bruce Albert. Tipiti: Journal of the Society for the Anthropology of Lowland South America 12(2):172-177.
- Alice Dreger’s Latest Defense of Napoleon Chagnon: More Obfuscation and Intellectual Irresponsibility? Leslie e. Sponsel