Please let me know of any pre-scandal information that you know of that are not listed below, please contact me.
The following are links to information that is dated before the ‘scandal’ erupted, but have been cited as relevant to the debate that ensued.
- Annotated Index of Selected Documents and Correspondence from the Collection of James V. Neel’s Papers in the Archive of the American Philosophical Society Selected and compiled by Terence Turner and John Stevens Cornell University, Feb 2001
- Testimony of Samuel L. Katz, MD – to the Committee on Government Reform, U.S. House of Representatives
- Some surprising benefits from measles immunisation that have nothing to do with measles protection ABC Radio International (9/28/95)
- The Yanomami Bluff and Other Myths brazzil.com
- Amazon Jungle to Ivory Tower News Item (pdf)
- Napoleon Chagnon’s War of Discovery Los Angeles Times Magazine (1/30/00)
- Napoleon Chagnon Warns about the Plight of the Yanomamö EurekAlert!
- Chagnon to donate research to MSU Minnesota State University, Mankato Reporter (10/27/98)
- Meeting the Fierce People, The Daily Nexus (University of California, Santa Barbara), January 20, 1988